Fifty Shades of................

OK, my question is, are you a pink fan
or should women of a certain age stay
away from pink at the risk of looking like
Barbie's mother?




Nina Ricci



You see I LOVE baby pink. I don't own
many things in this color, but this would be
my shade.
Pink + feathers





And pink diamonds are even better ;-)
37.36 carats of pink diamond heaven






LINA pendant in fuchsia






ROSA stacking ring







Valentino


Pink Rolex. Too Kardashian for you?




Pink Prada



How cute are these cuffs?
KIKI cuffs (a multitude of colors)




OK, maybe I'm stretching it calling these pink,
but they are too gorgeous to leave out. Perfect for your
French/Italian Riviera summer days
STELLA earrings









Are you a pink girl or do feel it's
just too girlie for you?

Do use pink in your interiors i.e bedrooms
etc?

Pink jewelry?

Pink make-up?

What's your fav shade of pink, or will
any shade do?

As always would love to hear your thoughts.



p.s 15% + FREE SHIPPING of any PINK item in our boutique. Just drop me an 
email first as this offer is ONLY open to blogging buddies. Offer ends 31 May 2013

12 comments:

  1. I've never liked it, not in lipstick or clothes, but i think if you love it you should wear it, even if you'r 90!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I agree with you Tabs. Bud do think the older you get the paler the shade perhaps ;-)

      Delete
  2. I don't really own much pink but I do like the Nina Ricci dress and the tea cup and saucer are exquisite. I enjoyed a delicious cupcake at Peggy Porschen's a couple of months ago - what a cute place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy Porschens looks like the perfect place for afternoon tea. Would love to visit one day.

      Delete
  3. Hi Vanessa, pink is my favorite color. I try to wear it as much as possible. Pastel pink is beautiful....I don't think your ever too old to wear a color you love, and I wouldn't mind looking like Barbie's mother. LOL You crack me up! That's was funny.
    Dee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Dee you are so funny too. Never thought you were a "pink girl" though (something for me to bear in mind ;-)

      Delete
  4. Hey Vanessa! I think pink is great at any age. With the styles shown here, either another color, neutral or gemstone kind of breaks up the color. I think that is key. If you wear pink from head to toe, I think people WILL look at you funny. You want a grown-up pink style :) Hope this makes sense.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my dear friend ... LOVE soft pinks!!! and after the shades of pink I saw at the Keukenhof gardens in Holland this past week ... I'm swooning over each and every photo you have shared.... hugs and blessings, xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi darling, these pretty pink inspiration pics hits all the right notes, I have to say its one of my favourite shades, but I actually don't own any clothes (other than evening gowns) in this colour. I think I find it difficult to incorporate into my everyday style, but I do love the use of pink bags and accessories, like the beautiful necklace you displayed.I enjoyed reading your point of view on my Cannes post. Aren't you glad its the end of the week? Have a great one dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still love pink, even as I get older, but find that I'm drawn to the richer, deeper shades of it. I love them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vanessa...I think it depends on the pink...I LOVE the Nina Ricci dress...timeless!
    Gorgeous images...I'm in the PINK now ;-)
    Have a fabulous weekend.
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never too old for pink or sparkles! Maybe when over 70 you look better sticking to nude pink-ish, that's what I will do then...and maybe better drinking the sparkles like in Champagne then, but a life without sparkles would be dull. So maybe better to do whatever makes us happy! Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!