Going Green in the Riviera


Going green in the Riviera.
Some of my favorite "greens"


Bags: Burberry
Gold Flat Sandals: René Caovilla (Venezia)
Tropical iPhone case with the iconic
Beverley Hills Martinique Wallpaper: Etsy
Watch: Graff
Heels: Kole Crystallized Suede +
Mesh Sandals Jimmy Choo 
Make-up: Shiseido
Green dress: McQueen



All pieces available here


Are you a "green girl"?
I have only recently started to like green again
(I think that came from the "trauma" of
years of having to wear a dark green school uniform-yuk!)

Hope you can adopt "tropical glam"
wherever you are this weekend

xxxx

10 comments:

  1. I adore green, especially fresh, vibrant green - dark hunter green has negative connotations for me too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that a coincidence about the dark green Krista?
      Hope you are well Sweets x

      Delete
  2. Great photos for inspiring a love of green. ...I do like some soft greens or olive greens... happy week-end xo Celia M. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you want to visit onlineshopping238.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green! Nowadays...I could never imagine myself liking green but I really do now. Hope you're well! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous green inspiration, its really an uplifting colour and the jewellery pieces are divine. Its always great hearing your opinion, have a creative week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a long time fan of green Vanessa. I especially go for brighter shades but emerald has caught my eye the last couple of years. There is something so fresh and natural about green. Your jewels are lovely by the way. We are off to Portugal tomorrow. We have a quick stop over in London. I do wish it was longer. Where are you summering this season? Happy summer!
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful collection, i have a dress this colour and will look at it in a whole new way now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you have a good green collection. Your outfit is so strong on fashion. Cannot be ignored, everyone should like your fashion trend, Looking so hot like summer. Excellent.dress, watch and shoes combination is really wonderful.

    I want to share an fashionable trend here, click below....

    breast prosthesis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!