Pretty in Pantone


I'm loving the new Pantone colours for 2016.
However, I would never normally wear either of these
colours as a main colour. But as an accent colour
I think they are gorgeous.

It's also serendipitous that some of my new jade pieces 
that went into our store in November happen to contain
Rose Quartz or Serenity Blue.



More than anything I LOVE these colours in interior design ideas
and of course sparkles!!!

Earrings in rose quartz here
I LOVE this bathroom (not sure the Mr would approve though ;-)







Black Jade Rings available here and here
Payment plans are available.
(White Jade and Rose Quartz Ring available from February)

Would love to know if you are  a fan of this years colours,
whether you would use these colours in interiors
or whether "frankly, I don't give a damn!" ;-)

Wishing you a cosy week if you are still on a 
big-freeze lockdown 

xxxxx



4 comments:

  1. They are truly luscious colors, but I'm a natural wood or white-washed wood sort of girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read your post. I enjoyed this post a lot. You can buy gemstone rings online from Incocu. Thanks for sharing this post.

    gemstones melbourne
    crystal jewellery
    crystal pendulum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post ! I love it and the photos. Really nice looking

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!